You may file your grievance through our intake form. Alternative methods of form submission can be made available on request. Whatever format you choose, your grievance must include the following information:
- Your name, address, email address and telephone number. If a representative is filing the grievance on your behalf, his or her name, address and telephone number must also be included.
- A description of the offending behavior(s) or action(s) or violation(s).
- The date(s), time(s) and location(s) of the incident(s).
- If the incident(s) involved University faculty member(s) or employee(s), their name(s) should be included, if you know them.
- If there are any witnesses to the incidents, their name(s) should be included, if you know them.
- If your grievance is being filed on behalf of another person or a group of people, all of the grievants should be described or identified by name, if possible.
- The remedy you desire.
- Your signature or the signature of your authorized representative.