4. Where should I submit my grievance?

You may file your grievance with the University’s designated ADA/Section 504 Compliance Officer by completing the intake form. Their name, office address and telephone number are:

Ella Callow, JD

desk: (510) 664-4012 | cell: (510) 603-1481
615D University Hall, UC Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720

You may also mail your grievance, e-mail it, or deliver it in person.

If you believe the ADA/Section 504 Compliance Officer is involved in alleged discrimination, you should submit your grievance to the Vice Chancellor Administration, Marc Fisher.