On the survey this section originally examined only general familiarity with campus disability-related resources. It has been expanded to consider off-campus resources, too.
|Familiarize your employees regarding UC Berkeley campus resources, including:
○ the Office of Disability Access and Compliance (https://dac.berkeley.edu/home);
○ Disabled Students' Program (https://dsp.berkeley.edu/home);
Disability Management Services (https://uhs.berkeley.edu/bewellatwork/disability-management);
○ the Office of Faculty Equity and Welfare (https://ofew.berkeley.edu/);
○ the Disabled Students’ Commission and Mental Health Commission of the ASUC (https://asuc.org/commissionscommittees/);
○ Faculty Coalition for Disability Rights (https://ucbdisabilityrights.org/)
○ Staff Alliance for Disability Access (https://employeesorg.berkeley.edu/organizations/employees-organizations/...)
Leads should take the training themselves, then assign it to those employees in their unit for whom they believe it is relevant. Assigning to all employees is recommended. Any processes, procedures or protocols recommended for development in the training should be created.