Durant Hall

Built 1911. Originally the Boalt Memorial Hall of Law, it was renamed for Henry Durant, the university's first president in 1870-72, after the law school moved to the southeast side of campus in 1951. Designed by John Galen Howard. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.

Building Details

[under construction]

Pictures of Durant Hall

The front side of Durant Hall, facing west. In front of the entrance is a set of stairs. The access path is left of the stairs.

Durant Hall

The west entrance to Durant Hall. To the left of the entrance is an automatic door opener.

West Entrance


Office of the deans for the College of Letters & Science, Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program (URAP)