Built 1924. Designed by John Galen Howard and named in honor of San Francisco banker J.T.H. Haviland, whose wife donated the funds for the building. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Accessible entrances: There is a usable entrance on the north side of building. Access is gained by navigating down to the basement level. The entrance has an automatic opener with push plates.
Restrooms: The basement floor mens and the first and second floor womens restroom is usable.
Designated waiting area: The Designated Waitin Area is located adjacent to the elevator and north stairwell.
Emergency evacuation cabinet: W: The emergency evacuation cabinet is located opposite the elevator on the basement level.