Built 1948. Named for Water Mulford, first dean of the School of Forestry, 1914-47. Much of the interior is wood-paneled or covered by planks from native California trees (most donated by lumber companies) or foreign species (most obtained from the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition).
Accessible entrances: There is an automatic door at the Northwest entrance.
Restrooms: The restrooms on the basement floor have side transfer stalls.
Designated waiting area: The designated waiting areas are located at the eastern stairwell for each floor. The landing spaces can accommodate several people in wheelchairs; the fire rate doors are closed.
Emergency evacuation cabinet: NW: The emergency evacuation cabinet is located immediately to the left upon entering through the accessible entrance to the building.