Built 1931. Originally named for Bernard Moses, history professor from 1876-1930. The George Kelham-designed building started life as Eshleman Hall, home of the Daily Cal, before it was sold to the Regents in 1959 and renamed.
Accessible entrances: There is a usable entrance located on the east side of the first floor.
Restrooms: The only usable restrooms are on the first floor. Location: First Floor: one across the hall from the center staircase, another further west down hall.
Designated waiting area: When facing the elevator the Designated Waiting Area is located at the end of the hallway on the right.
Emergency evacuation cabinet: E: The emergency evacuation cabinet is located directly outside the accessible entrance of Moses on the basement level.
Accessibility features: There is a usable drinking fountain in the corridor of the first floor. Location: First Floor: Across the hall from the center stairs.