Stephens Hall

Built 1923. The building, which formerly served as the Student Union, was designed in Collegiate Gothic style by John Galen Howard and named for Henry Morse Stephens, a professor and student adviser.

Building Details

[under construction]

Pictures of Stephens Hall

The north side of Stephens Hall. The accessible path is a corridor with accessible entrance on either side of the corridor.

Stephens Hall

Department(s):

International & Area Studies, Ethnic Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, South Asian Studies, African Studies, Asian Studies, Peace & Conflict Studies, Office for History of Science and Technology, Townsend Center for the Humanities, Academic Senate, Ethnic Studies Library

Location