Built 1948. Designed by Arthur Brown, Jr., and named for Gilbert Lewis, dean of the College of Chemistry from 1912-41.
Accessible entrances: There are two entrances to the ground level at grade on the west side of the building, one of which provides an automatic opener.
Restrooms: Two multiple user restrooms on the ground level provide front-transfer stalls. Two multiple restrooms on level one and level two provide side transfer stalls...