Built 1898. Began life as the First Unitarian Church, designed by A.C. Schweinfurth. It was acquired by the university in 1960 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.
Accessible entrances: There is an accessible entrace on the east side of the building at the top of the ramp.
Restrooms: There is an usable restroom on the ground floor.
Accessibility features: There is an accessible...