Built 1958. Named for the 1915-30 conductor of the San Francisco Symphony, Alfred Hertz, who left his estate to Berkeley for music. Hertz Hall's 678-seat concert hall hosts free noontime concerts during the academic year. The building also houses the music department's collection of historic organs. Building Details
Accessible entrances: Exterior door on the west side ground level has an automatic opener activated by two push plates.