Built 1912. Harry Wellman, professor of agricultural economics, was acting university president in 1967 when the building's name was changed from Agriculture Hall. Designed by John Galen Howard and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Accessible entrances: Double doors on the north side of the building have automatic openers operated by push plates inside and outside the building. There is an exterior very steep ramp (similar to a driveway) leading to this usable entrance.
Restrooms: There are two multiple user restrooms on the first level. The mens room provides a stall with side transfer capabilities, but the womens room does not. Location: First Level: Mens restroom is at west end of building, and the womens restroom is at the east end.
Designated waiting area: There are two Designated Waiting Areas for each floor. Both DWA's are located right outside of each of the buildings stairwells.
Emergency evacuation cabinet: N: The emergency evacuation cabinet is located directly to the right of the hallway that leads to the elevator.
Accessibility features: The drinking fountain located on the second level is usable.