Campbell Hall

Built 2014. Named for William Wallace Campbell, astronomy professor, director of the Lick Observatory, and university president from 1923-30. The new building ncludes a roof top observatory, a radio observatory, research facilities, faculty and staff offices; and other support spaces.

Building Details

Floors: 8

Accessible entrances: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Restrooms: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Pictures of Hall

The front side of Campbell Hall, facing north. The access path is directly in front of the building.

Campbell Hall

The main entrance to Campbell Hall, facing north. To the right of the etrance is an automatic door opener.

North Entrance

Department(s):

Astronomy, L&S Deans' Office, L&S Undergraduate Advising Office, Undergraduate & Interdisciplinary Studies

Location