Faculty Club

Built 1903. Designed by distinguished local architect Bernard Maybeck, this rustic Arts and Crafts structure provides dining facilities for faculty members and guests, and temporary residential quarters for visiting professors, members and their guests. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.

Building Details

[under construction]

Pictures of the faculty club (under construction)


Dining club, guest rooms, events