Built 1948. Designed by Arthur Brown, Jr., and named for Gilbert Lewis, dean of the College of Chemistry from 1912-41.
Accessible entrances: There are two entrances to the ground level at grade on the west side of the building, one of which provides an automatic opener.
Restrooms: Two multiple user restrooms on the ground level provide front-transfer stalls. Two multiple restrooms on level one and level two provide side transfer stalls.
Designated waiting area: When facing the elevator the Designated Waiting Area is located at the end of the hallway on the right.
Emergency evacuation cabinet: W: The emergency evacuation cabinet is located is located to the left of the elevator on the plaza level.