Built 1941. Named for Ralph S. Minor, whose 1903-46 tenure as an optometry professor included a stint as dean of the School of Optometry. Designed by Arthur Brown, Jr. Although the building began life housing mathematics, journalism, and "defense" courses, it was given over to the Radiation Laboratory during the wartime development of the atomic bomb. It was remodeled in 1953 for the exclusive use of the School of Optometry.
Accessible entrances: The accessible entrance is located on the east side of the building.
Restrooms: Usable Restrooms loacted on the fourth foor.
Designated waiting area: The Designated Waiting Area is located adjacent to the elevator.
Emergency evacuation cabinet: E: The emergency evacuation cabinet is located directly adjacent to the elevator on the third floor.