North Gate Hall

Built 1906. This John Galen Howard building originally housed the School of Architecture and was affectionately called "the Ark." Added to the National Register if Historic Places in 1982.

Building Details

 [under construction]

Pictures of North Gate Hall

The south side of North Gate Hall. The accessible path is a ramp leading to the front courtyard of the building.

North Gate Hall

The accessible entrance to North Gate Hall, facing south. To the right of the entrance is an automatic door opener.

South Entrance

The accessible entrance to North Gate 105, facing east.

North Gate 105 Accessible Entrance

An east entrance to the lower portion of North Gate Hall.

East Entrance

Location

Classrooms and Departments

Graduate School of Journalism

Classrooms

105 North Gate

Maximum Capacity

146