Built 1906. This log cabin behind the Faculty Club was originally a meeting hall for the senior class. It was the first campus building to be built with student donations. Spared from planned dismantling in 1973, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places the following year. It is the meeting place for the Order of the Golden Bear.