Contact us at email@example.com(link sends e-mail) if you have any questions about trainings on a particular issue that you don't see resources for on this page.
- LMS Courses for Staff on Disability and Employment Issues
- DAC Onboarding Brochure for Disabled Staff
- Disability Management Services is a program that supports Staff with issues related to disability. Their website has information for staff, including Managers and Supervisors.
- DAC has a toolkit that includes a number of slide decks on a number of issues relevant to Staff. This includes, but is not limited to, transportation, bringing Service Dogs or Emotional Support Animals to the workplace, and requesting communication access in the workplace.
- DAC offers a lending library for staff, that includes equipment and software.
- Human Resources has all necessary information to request flexible work arrangements, an option that can be very useful for disabled Staff.
- Please see our Grievance Flowchart for Faculty, Staff, and Students.(link is external)