Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) if you have any questions about trainings on a particular issue that you don't see training resources for on this page.
- DAC has a toolkit that includes a number of slide decks on a number of issues relevant to students. This includes, but is not limited to, transportation, bringing Service Dogs or Emotional Support Animals to the classroom, and requesting communication access.
- DAC Brochure for Incoming Disabled Students
- Learning to self-advocate requires understanding your rights and responsibilities as a disabled student. Familiarity with the DSP Student Handbook can make you a better self-advocate
- Watch the UC Berkeley Diversity Academy "Neurodiversity Workshop" from October 28, 2021 to learn more about graduate school for neurodiverse individuals
- The Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD) is an organization focused on providing equity and access for students with disabilities. Check out their YouTube Channel!
- Please see our Grievance Flowchart for Faculty, Staff, and Students.(link is external)