5. What if I need assistance filling out my grievance?

Assistance filling out our intake form is available from within the Office of Disability Access & Compliance. Email access@berkeley.edu and request the type of assistance you need. They can also provide you with the Access Violation or Disability Discrimination Grievance Procedure and Complaint Form in alternative formats.
Verbal grievances may be filed with DAC by contacting Steve Johnson, DAC Investigator:
Steve Johnston
Finally, you may wish to use the resources and support available through the Student Advocate's Office.