Built 1964. Named for David Prescott Barrows, political science professor and president of the university from 1919-23.
Accessible entrances: Four Automatic entrances located on the Ground floor. Three are located on East and West corners of the building, while the fourth is accessed via a ramp on the north side courtyard.
Restrooms: There are usable restrooms on the basement, first and second floors.
Designated waiting area: The Designated Waiting Areas for Barrows are located near both the northeast and southwest stair wells. Both stair wells can be found on the left hand side when exiting the elevator.
Emergency evacuation cabinet: SE & SW: There are two emergency evacuation chair cabinets located in Barrows. Both are located on the first floor. One cabinet is located on the western side of the building, around the corner on the right when facing the elevators. The second cabinet is located on the eastern side of the building, around the corner on the left when facing the elevator.