Off Campus

Anna Head Alumnae Hall

Anna Head Alumnae Hall was built as an assembly hall in 1927 and covers approximately 6,500 square feet of the larger Anna Head School Complex, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Located at 2537 Haste Street, it seats up to 160.

Clark Kerr Campus

Built 1949. Built in 1949 as the California Schools for the Deaf and Blind; became the Clark Kerr Campus in 1986, named in honor of Berkeley's first chancellor. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.

Building Details

[under construction]

2420 Bowditch

Building Details

Floors: 3

Year built: 1895

Accessible entrances: There is lift on the east side of the building that provides the sole access the building. The visitor needs to be buzzed in for the doors to be unlocked.

Restrooms: Nearest accessible restrooms are located at the Residential and Student Services Building located at 2610 Channing Way.

Career Center (2440 Bancroft Way)

Built 1930. Students can find employment and internships through the services of the Career Center.

Building Details

Floors: 4

Accessible entrances: There is an accessible entrace on the east side of the building.

Restrooms: There is single usable restroom.

Accessibility features: There is an accessible drinking fountain outside the restroom.

Math Sciences Research Institute (MSRI)

Built 1982. MSRI's funding sources include the National Science Foundation, foundations, corporations, and more than 90 universities and institutions. The Institute is located on the University of California, Berkeley campus, close to Grizzly Peak, on the hills overlooking Berkeley.

Building Details

[under construction]

Space Sciences Laboratory

Built 1959. The Space Sciences Laboratory (SSL) at Berkeley was initiated in 1958 by a committee of the faculty who recognized that the new technology of rockets and satellites opened new realms of investigation and research to the physical, biological, and engineering sciences. The Laboratory is located in a wooded site with a view of the bay which is one of the most beautiful on the Berkeley campus.

Building Details

[under construction]

Campbell Hall

Built 2014. Named for William Wallace Campbell, astronomy professor, director of the Lick Observatory, and university president from 1923-30. The new building ncludes a roof top observatory, a radio observatory, research facilities, faculty and staff offices; and other support spaces.

Building Details

Floors: 8

Accessible entrances: [under construction]

Restrooms: [under construction]

Berkeley Way West

Built 2018.

Building Details

[under construction]

Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive

Built 2016. BAMPFA is the visual arts center of UC Berkeley. Its mission is to inspire the imagination and ignite critical dialogue through art and film. Founded in 1963, the institution opened the doors to its current home designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro in January 2016.

Building Details

[under construction]