Off Campus

1608 4th St.

Campus Shared Services

Building Details

[under construction]

Stern Hall

Built 1942. This all-female dorm is named for Rosalie Stern, whose husband, Sigmund, served as manager of the Blue and Gold yearbook. It was the first university-owned residence hall for women.

Building Details

[under construction]

Manville Hall

Building Details

[under construction]

International House

Built 1930. Home to nearly 600 international and U.S. students, I-House aims to foster intercultural respect and understanding by giving students and scholars from many lands a place to live and learn together. Despite considerable community resistance to the idea of mixing different nationalities, races, and genders under one roof, it opened in the midst of Berkeley's fraternity and sorority row in 1930, the first coeducational student residence west of the Mississippi. The building's Moorish-influenced design is by George Kelham.

Building Details

...

Ida Louise Jackson Graduate House

Built 2002. The first building at UC Berkeley named for an African-American woman — Ida Louise Jackson, daughter of a slave and pioneering educator in both California and her native Deep South.

Building Details

[under construction]

Foothill Residence Halls

Built 1990. Foothill's wood-shingled buildings, surrounded by tall trees, provide views of the Bay and the city of Berkeley from a quiet Northside neighborhood.

Building Details

[under construction]

Maxwell Family Field and Stadium Garage

440 spaces for public hourly parking. Monthly parking also available.

Building Details

[under construction]

Tang Center

Built 1993. A major gift from Hong Kong businessman Jack C.C. Tang, two of whose daughters graduated from Berkeley, helped fund this center for student health care. Among the services available are acute care, radiology, a pharmacy, an optometry clinic, and various counseling services.

Building Details

Floors: 4

Accessible entrances: Two main entrances on the ground floor have automatic openers and push pads. The south facing entrance opens to Tang lot while the north facing...

Dwight Way Child Development Center (2427 Dwight)

Building Details

Floors: 1

Year built: 1953

Accessible entrances: There is one accessible entrance located on the east side of the building.

Restrooms: No Public Restroom